- Name: Samer Muayed Abdul Latif Al-Yaseen
- Nascent : Baghdad 1974
- Communication: Iraq / Karbala
- Mobile phone: 07809329737
- E-mail : Samir_muayd@yahoo.com
– Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from the Faculty of Political Science / University of Baghdad in 1996 – 1997
– master’s degree in international politics from the Faculty of Political Science / Nahrain University in 2000
– Ph.D. in political science / political systems from the University of Baghdad estimate (very good) on 2/5/2007
– Current scientific title: Professor Dr.
- Managerial positions and scientific expertise:
– Manager of legal and International researches Unit at the Faculty of Law / University of Karbala for the years 2008-2011.
– Executive Director of the Center for Adam liberties and researcher at the Center for Studies of the Euphrates in 2012.
– Secretary of the editorial message of rights issued by the Faculty of Law – University of Karbala year (2013 m).
– Researcher at the Center for Legal and Constitutional Studies at the University of Karbala for the period from 2013 till 2017
– Teaching at the Faculty of Law / University of Karbala (for now).
- Scientific expertise :
– The teaching of democratic rule and human rights for two years at the Technical Medical Institute in Baghdad.
– Teaching constitutional law for students in the first phase at the Faculty of Law at the Universities of Karbala and household / Karbala province for several years.
– The teaching of the political systems in the Faculty of Law / University of Karbala for a period of two academic years.
– The teaching of the international organizations for students of the fourth stage for the years 2012-2013
overseeing the four letters of the Master of the Faculty of Law / University of Karbala, a large number of graduate research students to preliminary studies.
discuss the first three master theses at the Faculty of Law / University of Karbala and the Faculty of Political Science / University of Mesopotamia, as well as discuss his doctoral thesis in the last one the same college.
– Participation in Conferences of Karbala University, and the Faculty of Law in 2009
– Participation in the federal conference in Iraq reality and future prospects held by the Faculty of Law and Politics at the University of Salahuddin in 2010
– Participation in the First Scientific Conference of the Faculty of Islamic Sciences at the University of Karbala for the year 2010
– Participating in the conference legal residence School of Law – University of Karbala 2010
– Participate in Legal Conference VII of the University of the Ahl al-Bayt (AS)
– Participation in the first legal conference hosted by the Faculty of Law and Politics at the University of Dohuk in 2010.
– Participation in the first Specialized Conference of Political Science at the Faculty of Law and Politics / Qadisiyah University in 2012.
– Participation in the International Conference on Medina document, which was held at the University of Kufa. 2012.
– Participation in the national legal conference held at the Faculty of Law / University of Karbala.
– Participation in the National Conference organized by the National Commission for coordination between the movements and political parties in the province of Babylon / Iraq in 2012.
– Participate in many symposiums and seminars inside and outside the college.
– Participation in the three sessions of the programming.
– Participation in the course of protecting the rights and freedoms / Faculty of Law
– Participate in the sessions of administrative corruption and ways to combat it in the Directorate of Youth and Sports in the holy city of Karbala and the Faculty of Law.
– Participate in the development cycle of federal culture.
– Participation in the e-Government / Law School.
– Participate in the educational session developed to raise awareness of human rights / Supreme Judicial Council
- Authorship Three books and many researches